I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.–Galatians 2:20 (NIV)
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.–Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.–Matthew 3:16-17 (NIV)
The Main Thing: God is calling us to a life of faith in order to grow in our experience of the Beautiful Exchange.
Faith is how we live and grow…
1. In the Love of the Father.
2. In the Identity of the Son.
3. In the Life of the Spirit.
Who Am I In Christ?
• I am accepted… – John 1:12
• I am God’s child. – John 15:15
• As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ. – Romans 5:1
• I have been justified. – 1 Corinthians 6:17
• I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit. – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
• I have been bought with a price and I belong to God. – 1 Corinthians 12:27
• I am a member of Christ’s body. – Ephesians 1:3-8
• I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child. – Colossians 1:13-14