Local Outreach Ministries
Join us in supporting any of the following outreach ministries!
We as a church want to make a difference in our community, so we are excited to announce this opportunity to serve our community throughTarrant Net's Read2Win literacy ministry! Please email email@example.com for more information.
UnBound Fort Worth is activating our community to fight human trafficking through youth and community prevention trainings, professional trainings and survivor advocacy.
UnBound Fort Worth is looking for volunteers to help with the following:
- Youth Prevention Trainings: The youth in our city are targets for traffickers. UnBound is passionate about teaching at-risk youth how to keep themselves and others safe.
- Community Involvement: UnBound works to spread awareness through citywide outreaches and provides human-trafficking presentations to groups and organizations within local communities.
- Professional Training: UnBound provides professional training to lawyers, medical professionals, educators, social service providers and more to equip all professionals to use their skills to identify and serve victims of human trafficking.
- Survivor Advocacy: UnBound advocates for survivors by providing for immediate needs, offering support to caregivers, volunteering services and connecting with aftercare programs to help each survivor through his or her unique restoration process.
Rivertree Academy is a private Christian school in Fort Worth, Texas providing community-funded education for under-resourced students in the Lake Como neighborhood.
For more information please visit: http://www.rivertreeacademy.org/
Currently Rivertree is looking for classroom helpers, office helpers, tutors and mentors for:
- Mondays - 3-5 pm
- Tuesday - Mornings from 8-11 am...any combination of hours...8-10, 9-11 or 8-11.
- Fridays - 8 am - 1 pm and 3 pm - 5:30 pm. Again, any combination of hours.
- Saturday Volunteer cleaners needed
- Part-time, volunteer technology teacher, tumbling teacher, yoga or stretching/relaxation teacher, Christian counselor, registered/certified speech therapist.
- Vans - Child size ponchos - Magnifying glasses - Microscopes - Board games - Lego building toys (can be gently used)
- Baby dolls - Doll blankets and clothes - Disinfectant wipes - 32 gallon trash bags - Paper towels - Napkins - Children's bibles
Please contact Raney Chambers at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christ Fellowship is excited to partner with Angel Tree, a ministry of Prison Fellowship, to reach out to the children of inmates and their families with the love of Christ. Please join us in this unique opportunity to share the love of Jesus by helping to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the families of prisoners. By participating in Angel Tree, you can help prisoners' children know they are not forgotten, share the Gospel with lonely families, and show Christ's love to parents behind bars. Pick up your angels in the church foyer starting November 13th!
For more information or to get involved with Christ Fellowship's Angel Tree ministry, email email@example.com