1. We affirm that there is one God, infinitely perfect and eternally existent in the persons of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We affirm the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
3. We affirm the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We affirm the fullness of the Holy Spirit as the empowerment of the Christian for witness and service. We affirm that the Holy Spirit provides one or more spiritual gifts to all believers, manifesting them as He wills. We affirm that all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit are operative today.
4. We affirm the Bible to be the Holy Spirit inspired, authoritative Word of God and that it is eternally reliable.
5. We affirm that salvation is by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. We affirm that repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to salvation.
6. We affirm the resurrection of the body.
7. We affirm the one, universal church, which is the Body of Christ. We affirm Christ as its head. We affirm all who are born-again as its members. We affirm the church’s purpose as offering worship to God; fellowship, ministry, and instruction to itself; and evangelism and service to the world. We affirm the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. We affirm that the church is God’s instrument for revealing His purpose on the earth. We affirm that the church (the people of God) is God’s instrument to distribute His glory on the earth. The church is defined as a gathering of believers, meeting and experiencing God together in order to display His goodness wherever they go.
8. We affirm believer’s baptism by immersion in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We affirm the importance of regular participation in the Lord’s Supper.
10. We affirm the ministry and presence of angels, and the reality of the devil and demonic forces.